To celebrate our impact
- Making Voices Count wins United Way Community Builder Award From Poverty to Possibility
- The City Budget of 2019 will invest $15 million to build more affordable housing for residents.
A City for All Issues
- Everyone has access to safe and affordable transit so they can access jobs, services and participate in their communities
- Regardless of race, gender, ability, religion and gender identity, everyone has opportunities to succeed
- Everyone has an affordable place to call home: Sign the affordable housing petition
- Everyone has access to social services
When to Vote
- Federal Election Day is in the fall of 2019
- Special Advance Voting – open to everyone.